Can NPCs pass out ?

chomwitt

Sodbuster
At the 1.6.5 at the 1st year when a green rain falls all npcs are gathered
in the stardrop sallon and they stay there past 12pm.
Is there a possibility to pass out or they suddenly all leave ?

Also a minor question. Can we dress children ?

Lew Zealand

Helper
I haven't observed the Villagers huddled in the Saloon on the Special Rain days but they probably don't pass out. All Villagers have a sleep outfit they wear when asleep in bed but I can't imagine those somehow show up at the Saloon. The only way is to test! Hang out at the Saloon until 1:50am and Return Sceptre home. Or just 2:00am and make the 1,000g donation to Harvey to keep his business afloat!

Children can wear Hats but sadly no other clothes.

At the 1.6.5 at the 1st year when a green rain falls all npcs are gathered
in the stardrop sallon and they stay there past 12pm.
Is there a possibility to pass out or they suddenly all leave ?

Also a minor question. Can we dress children ?
I do not know about dressing our character's kids in 1.6+, but having NPCs being able to pass out (outside of Heart Events) does seem like a cool feature to have. As long as you are bringing up the Saloon, I would like to add that an option to buy everyone a round of drinks would be super as well (thank Studio Baku on YouTube for that idea :wink:) though it MAY make getting friendship with certain villagers (Pam, Shane, Emily, Gus, plus several others who may go there to wind down every now and then) a little too easy with enough money. Anyway, doing this enough times during the same night could cause certain villagers to pass out! :evil: