Can i use my ps5 account to play on pc?

jacktwyre

Greenhorn
I bought stardew on the ps5 and love playing it but want the option to play on the go on my laptop, ideally on my same saves. Is it possible to login to my ps5 account and access the game on another device, or do i bite the bullet and buy it again?
Thanks,
Jack Twyre

Njin

Planter
I'm pretty sure you'd have to bite that bullet.. Psn buys won't cover a laptop.. Psn buys usually only cover the license on playstation consoles, and saves usually aren't easy to move like that and may not be compatible .. Laptop will however open you up to mods which is cool.. I'd say a modded version on your laptop and it's vanilla console version would both have merit.. stardew has always been affordable as well even more affordable when it is on sale I'm not sure about steam but It's on sale on psn every few months.. I'd wait for a sale if you already bought it but I'd buy it again to play a different way if I felt so inclined It's a great game:)

Lew Zealand

Helper
There are those of us who are in maybe just a little too deep and have bought it 4 times. Yeah because it needs to be purchased for each platform. It's OK, I figure it helps give ConcernedApe the freedom to make sure the chocolates are properly haunted. And the v1.6 upgrade is full of fun and frogs and winter outfits and lotsa more things!

Odin

Staff member
Actually, there may be a solution along the lines of what Jack is looking for. PlayStation offers a feature known as "PS Remote Play" that enables you to stream a game from your console to another device. There are obviously tradeoffs with this setup, as it requires you to keep your console turned on and have a good internet connection on your laptop. It also requires Stardew on PlayStation to have this feature enabled, and I'm not sure if it does. But it's worth testing out before buying the game again on your laptop.

The good news is that if this option doesn't work, the game regularly goes on sale and can be purchased for less than the regular price of $15.