Can I transfer my data?

LouBear

Newcomer
Hello! I've been playing Stardew for quite some time. However I've been playing the dreaded vita version. As there has been so many updates, which I appreciate won't be coming to the vita (although I wish everything except multiplayer would be added as playstation no longer hosts vita multiplayer) and I have the ps4 version. So I was wondering if there was a way to transfer my data from my vita to the ps4 so I can continue on with the updates? I don't think I could bare to start over! I'm emotionally invested in my farm 😅 and I've done a bunch of grinding on it.

Person090

Planter
Hello! I've been playing Stardew for quite some time. However I've been playing the dreaded vita version. As there has been so many updates, which I appreciate won't be coming to the vita (although I wish everything except multiplayer would be added as playstation no longer hosts vita multiplayer) and I have the ps4 version. So I was wondering if there was a way to transfer my data from my vita to the ps4 so I can continue on with the updates? I don't think I could bare to start over! I'm emotionally invested in my farm 😅 and I've done a bunch of grinding on it.
Sorry, but I dont think there is cross save between PS4 and vita, but I advise seeking other sources.

Odin

Staff member
Unfortunately I don't think this is possible. On the up side, this gives you an opportunity to play on a different farm map!