Can i get my world back

stardew noob

Greenhorn
Hello everyone i bought a New Phone i have a world on my other Phone where i am on year 3 and i have a lot of progress there. I am wondering is it possible to transfer the world to my other Phone. I can look it up online but i think somone here can help me better. Any advices is helpful

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Yep, you can go to the files app, go into stardew, then find your specific save folder. You can then copy the folder, paste it in an email, and send it to yourself. Then just open it up and put it in the stardew folder under saves.

wildandblue

Sodbuster
You can also upload your farm folder to iCloud or use Airdrop, and download it to the same location on your new phone.

Odin

Staff member
To be specific, in the Files app, go to the Browse tab in the bottom right, then tap On My iPhone -> Stardew Valley. You'll want to copy the entire folder (or folders) within there by tapping and holding on the folder and selecting "Move", or using the Duplicate option first, and then moving the copy.

As wildandblue mentioned, you can move the folder to anywhere under iCloud and then move it to the correct spot on your new phone. Or instead of tapping on "Move" on the folder, you can select "Share" to use Airdrop.

Let us know if you have specific questions about the process!