Solved Bugged achievements [Xbox]

Matthias

Newcomer
Recently I shipped every item needed to get the full shipment achievement and it did not unlock. The game itself acknowledges that I did it on Mr. Qi's completion list plus the mouse is now selling the gobin mask, yet no achievement unlocked. Then a couple days after that, I exceeded the $10,000,000 in total earnings and the achievement also didn't unlock. Has this happened to anyone else? Are there any little tricks I could do to get them to pop?

WhatAboutBen

Greenhorn
Recently I shipped every item needed to get the full shipment achievement and it did not unlock. The game itself acknowledges that I did it on Mr. Qi's completion list plus the mouse is now selling the gobin mask, yet no achievement unlocked. Then a couple days after that, I exceeded the $10,000,000 in total earnings and the achievement also didn't unlock. Has this happened to anyone else? Are there any little tricks I could do to get them to pop?
Following this - same issue here

Pathoschild

Developer
That should be fixed in the upcoming Stardew Valley 1.6.9. When loading a save, it'll now recheck most achievements and unlock any that weren't set correctly the first time. Thanks for reporting it!