Bug with husband not wanting to reproduce nor tells me he has patted the animals

Panthola

Greenhorn
Hello,
I have two save files I play with a lot, one of them I have 2 kids and a cute husband and the husband tells me every morning that he has patted all the animals (from the AnimalPatting mod) but the other save file, my husband does not tell me this every morning but he does pat them. He does not ask me if I want to reporduce either. Is this a bug or something or am I just unlucky?

In the first save file, which is working fine, I am married to Alex and in the second I am married to Elliot.

imnvs

Local Legend
While I can not answer the question about if this is a mod issue...

...my wife (in real life) was complaining about how her spouse, now that she wants her spouse to ask about having a kid, just hasn't asked her in a couple months. It could be that you're both just unlucky in that regard.

Panthola

Greenhorn
While I can not answer the question about if this is a mod issue...

...my wife (in real life) was complaining about how her spouse, now that she wants her spouse to ask about having a kid, just hasn't asked her in a couple months. It could be that you're both just unlucky in that regard.
^_^

Panthola

Greenhorn
Oh! Update! My wife's wife asked her if she wanted to adopt finally!

Huh. That is the first time I have every typed that sentence.
my husband asked like 10 minutes ago as well!

and I read your first comment wrong the entire time becuase I thought you meant your wife irl and you were talking about having kids irl... i thought the entire section was about irl and i was like... okay :happy:

imnvs

Local Legend
and I read your first comment wrong the entire time becuase I thought you meant your wife irl and you were talking about having kids irl... i thought the entire section was about irl and i was like... okay :happy:
LOL! Yeah, no. I mean, I can get how you could take that away from what I said, but... yeah, no. 😅 😅 😅