Android [BUG] Unable to move on mobile farm.

Nanya_buzinez

Newcomer
For the past month I have been unable to move on my farm. It literally takes 20+ mins just to move from one spot and the crazy thing is - it's just the farm when I travel outside the farm it is fine. What would be the cause? Is there something I can do? This is seriously annoying and unfortunate considering I paid for the game!

Corylea

Tiller
Are you using any mods?

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game; that fixes a lot of weird glitches.

Nanya_buzinez

Newcomer
Okay, no I am not using any mods. I didn't download anything to change the farm dynamics. I know ever since I went thru the second tunnel where the train is & feed one of those statues eventually the farm started literally over running with those little monsters the movement became worst & worst.

Odin

Staff member
Well, you can visit the statue again to disable monsters on your farm, which may help with the issue. Which farm map did you pick at the beginning?

Nanya_buzinez

Newcomer
Well, you can visit the statue again to disable monsters on your farm, which may help with the issue. Which farm map did you pick at the beginning?
I did & that still didn't work. It even brought more & more causing more of an issue. It stated to get rid of the monsters fed the same statue which I did & to no avail.

Odin

Staff member
Is he the only developer that can respond? Because, how long should someone wait for a response?
Even if they do respond, they may just acknowledge the issue. If they're able to replicate it, it could be fixed in a future update. This forum section is simply a place to report issues where developers will see them. Not every issue can be solved based on a single report, even if a developer sees it.

You can also try getting help with this issue in the #game-support channel of the Stardew discord. It's just other players there, but they may be able to help.

No? There not the only mod that can respond, Im also pretty sure dev isn't the right word, it can take awhile for a response, just wait, it'll be okay, they'll get to you
They're asking because I pinged a mobile developer in my last message.