Mobile [BUG] the cutscene that isn’t

Lily Burns

Farmhand
I play on IOS and was playing an old pre-1.4 save because in that one I was married to Sebby and definitely wanted to get that frog sanctuary thing. So I used a rain totem, got the Sebby/hurt frog cutscene. Then went to the movie ticket box office and bought two tickets. Then I think I saved the game at that point.
later I came back to the game, it asked me if I wanted to continue from where I left off and I said yes.
I got the below screen, the music that sometimes accompanies a cutscene. Looked for myself on the screen but I wasnt there, and there was no “Skip” button. In fact no buttons.
Bailed out of the game. Restarted. Asked if I wanted to continue, same thing.
Bailed out again, this time I think I said no, should have taken me to the next day. But it did not, had to play the same day over. I still had the movie tickets though.
The frog sanctuary had not appeared in Sebby’s room yet, even though I had seen the cut scene. But again, I was playing the raining cut scene day over again. Did not have to see the frog cutscene again though.
I saved progress again at that point and restarted and everything seemed to be ok. Went to the movies, went to bed, the next day the frog terrarium was where it should be. just wanted to report this it was odd. I think it was Fall 9.
8841EE9F-0557-47A5-BCA2-7DC212A2457A.png