PS4 [BUG] Stuck at 99% crafting.

Hey all, so with the new 1.5 update, i decided to run through the game again and aim to get all the trophies on the PS4, i also was interested in getting 100% completion to see those juicy cutscenes :P

Anyway, ive poured a ton of time into my farm and have crafted every single item in the game but Mr.Qis board still says 99% crafting and i just cant see where im missing anything, other than it being bugged out.
Ive triple checked every day at Robins, Dwarf, Desert Trader and Krobus and they arent selling any more recipes.
Ive triple checked my crafting screen with the wiki and ive crafted 2 of everything on the wiki and it still hasnt popped up.

Its basically the only thing i need now for ultimate perfection and i really dont want to have to grind a new 100+ hour farm for it :(

Is this a known bug or did i just get really unlucky?

Kayenne

Greenhorn
Have you made any progress? I’m stuck at 98% and have no clue what is missing. Got the craft master 4 years ago 🙄 and just started playing again after a break. Done all the new stuff from ginger island...

Kayenne

Greenhorn
OMG a mate just helped me. Try turning on advanced crafting information under options and it shows you how many of each item you’ve crafted. I found two items I thought I had crafted, but apparently hadn’t 🙈 Hope this helps 😊

OMG a mate just helped me. Try turning on advanced crafting information under options and it shows you how many of each item you’ve crafted. I found two items I thought I had crafted, but apparently hadn’t 🙈 Hope this helps 😊
It’s a game saver for sure. I had the same issue