PC [BUG] Spawned in middle of mountain lake after series of cut scenes.

RichardBuettner

Greenhorn
The end result is that spawned into the middle of the mountain lake after a series of cut scenes, and could not move. I could change direction, but could not walk.

I joined a multiplayer (2 player) LAN game. On the previous day, I added the last item, a truffle, to the community center. The next day, during the afternoon, I entered the mountains from the south. I was greeted by Linus bathing in the water for the community clean up cut scene. The cut scene ended, and I was then taken to the Linus 8 heart event cut scene. During this cut scene, the game host, started the finishing of the community center cut scene. After the Linus 8 heart event, I also entered the finishing of the community center cut scene. I finished the community center cut scene first, and then was taken to the Linus 4 heart event cut scene. While I was in that cut scene, the game host finished the community center scene. When I finished the 4 heart event, I found my character placed in the middle of the lake. I could change direction, but could not move. I had to stay in place until 2:00 AM.
  • Game Version: 1.5.5
  • in-game language: English
  • multiplayer

Event order:
    Community Clean up
    Linus 8 Star
    Finish the community center
    Linus 4 Star
20211217223028_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: