PC [BUG] Scrolling and mouse issues

dragonet64

Cowpoke
I have no mods installed as of writing this message. When I open the game, I have no mouse. Once the title screen goes by, I have a mouse but it keeps locking into position when I change screens. I also cannot scroll without something scrolling the screen back up to the top of the save list. This happens every time I launch the game. No error text has appeared, and seemingly nothing related to this issue exists in the logs. Game version is 1.5.5, language is English. I'm running this on two pcs (my custom and my laptop). The custom built is the ONLY one with the issue and I can't replicate it on the laptop.
Thank you.

dragonet64

Cowpoke
Motherboard is an aorus gaming 5 wifi X470. CPU is an amd ryzen 7 2700x eight-core processor. 32 gb of ram. Running windows 10 pro, 64 bit. GPU is nvidia geforce gts 1080

Do you have a controller paired to your PC? Sometimes a controller will do weird things as far as scrolling and your mouse goes. Other than that I have no idea what could be causing the issue.

Okay, if that doesn't work then you might have to consult a more experienced forum member. I am definitely not the most knowledgeable person here and I only have basic troubleshooting skills.