Switch [BUG] Say Hello Bug?

levy

Farmhand
It's been a while since my first playthrough but I recently made a new farm. (The Wizard quest is INDEED not deletable btw, I specifically checked xD)
But I can't seem to be able to finish the Quest where you're supposed to introduce yourself to everyone?

I've talked to everyone, I'm positive, I have 29 people in my index list, all of them have their names displayed, the quest however says I'm stuck at 27.
I doublechecked all people on the wiki to see on whether I had an oversight of someone and even tried for NPCs like Morris and the like, but it doesn't seem to trigger.

The longer I sit on this the dumber I feel about it. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Chililover

Planter
It's been a while since my first playthrough but I recently made a new farm. (The Wizard quest is INDEED not deletable btw, I specifically checked xD)
But I can't seem to be able to finish the Quest where you're supposed to introduce yourself to everyone?

I've talked to everyone, I'm positive, I have 29 people in my index list, all of them have their names displayed, the quest however says I'm stuck at 27.
I doublechecked all people on the wiki to see on whether I had an oversight of someone and even tried for NPCs like Morris and the like, but it doesn't seem to trigger.

The longer I sit on this the dumber I feel about it. xD
Have you tried to re talk to EVERYONE I would write a list down on paper and double check! Might just be a npc didn't do right!

Ereo

Helper
Have you talked to all the shopkeepers behind the counter/outside the shop? I think it will display their name even if you didn't, but somehow doesn't count it for the quest.

levy

Farmhand
I literally just walked into Pierres with that same number and had the Morris event trigger. There was a notification about an update in the Journal and after that the quest was gone. Is that a progress requirement, because I absolutely do not remember and did not see it mentioned anywhere.
My mind is a literal sieve xD""

I think for future reference it would be nice to have a wiki page with the characters that are actually listed for this quest, as there are certainly more characters available than actually apply for this achievement, so it gets a bit confusing.
(Especially if you replay, like "I have played this before, I should know this, I know all these guys, whyyyyy"