Switch [BUG] Placement Tile Incorrect & Button Lag

mcalysa

Newcomer
When I use any tool, there is occasional lag where it won’t register my button presses for a moment and then it’ll catch up from that lag and do the same motion a bunch of times in a row (I.e. water a plant, button lags, waters the plant 10 times in a row once it catches up).

I’ve also noticed that the placement tile isn’t lining up to where it should be (where my tool/player is facing). I had the game zoomed to 115% and after reading other people having UI issues fixed by reverting that, I changed my zoom back to 100%. Hopefully that fixes the placement tiles, but I prefer to play at 115%, so that’s still an issue.

edit: both issues still prevalent even at default zoom

edit 2: should specify that I’m in single player mode, beach farm. The button lag is the WORST in the mines.

Last edited:

Kalumbo

Greenhorn
I’m having the same issue. I’m not sure if it is related to the lag that is associated with split screen mode, though there are plenty of threads on that issue. But there appears to be an input lag sometimes at random when performing an action, like watering plants. I’ll push the button repeatedly and nothing will happen, then moments later, my character will water 10 times in the same spot. This happens will all different tools, as well as fishing, or sometimes navigating the menu.

mcalysa

Newcomer
Have you had issues with in the mines? That’s where the button lag is the worst for me. It’s the most noticeable with those flying bugs from the early levels in the mine, because I’ll hit once to kick them back and then it’ll lag and I’ll get hit by them a few times before I can hit again.