Xbox [BUG] Game Not Updating?

Resonant

Newcomer
Hah, I’ve posted this three separate times now, all in various places, but I think I’ve got the right place, now.

Platform: Xbox One
Game Mode: Started as Co-op, frequently played in Singleplayer (both encounters happened playing during Singleplayer)
Version: 1.4.4.0(?)

So. I don’t believe my save file has updated to 1.4.4, despite my Xbox telling me the software’s been updated.

I noticed that there was a bug that got patched out in 1.4.4 about certain fish not referencing the correct lists, and a couple days ago my Rainbow Trout asked for Bug Meat, but after checking the Wiki earlier today I found that‘s not supposed to be on their quest list.
In addition to this, I tried giving the Dwarf a Lemon Stone just earlier, and he returned with one of his “dislike” dialogues, even though he’s supposed to love it in 1.4.4.

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
If you're on the title screen and select the '?' Button, and then look in the bottom left corner, does it show a version number? What is it?
It's possible that certain fixes didn't make it on to consoles (and my changelogs are incorrect). They will be included in a future update, though.

flazzcardigans

Newcomer
Hiya ConcernedApe :) please help me if you can! :proud:

Been playing for a few months now and absolutely love your game, bloody brill!

I noticed there has been and update but I'm not sure my game has been updated?
I'm playing on PC/Steam
Downloaded game from friends library.

I have looked into the properties and the integral cache of the game to verify it, and it says everything is verified, so I'm presuming everything is all good?
but i haven't noticed any new content? eg- banana trees etc...

please help as I don't wanna miss out!

thanks! Jazz, UK <3

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Hi Jazz, The update with the bananas is not out yet. That's going to be in the 1.5 update that is coming later this year.