Mobile [BUG] Dwarvish Translation Guide

Finssss

Newcomer
According to wiki, after you get the guide it will go to your wallet and will understand the dwarf. In my case it was in my inventory. Tried to approach him first(dwarf) but didn't understand him so i tried to gave him the guide which nothing happened.

Odin

Staff member
Rather than gifting the scrolls to the dwarf, you need to donate all four to the museum. Once you've done that, you'll be given a translation guide (this is what appears in your wallet) and will be able to understand the dwarf :)

Finssss

Newcomer
Rather than gifting the scrolls to the dwarf, you need to donate all four to the museum. Once you've done that, you'll be given a translation guide (this is what appears in your wallet) and will be able to understand the dwarf :)
I already donated all 4 scrolls, and claimed the guide. But still I cant understand the dwarf, tried to give it to dwarf but nothing happened. As may be seen on the pic.

Finssss

Newcomer
So, I modded the dwarvish guide and yet it won't let me consume it. Same with the first one on the picture. Can someone confirm this. Playing on Mobile device.

Odin

Staff member
So to clarify, when you were awarded the translation guide from the museum, it was placed in your inventory, rather than your farmer's wallet?

Element85

Newcomer
I had a similar problem, with the iPad version. I simply threw the guide into a chest and in the morning went to retrieve it. This time without the use of a controller. I just touched it, and off it went into the wallet