Windows [BUG] Cut-seens freezing while in them

Glenn1212

Greenhorn
Hello,
The last time I posted on this forum it was in the mod community, and stardew access has been a huge success.
However, my problem is not with the mods, it's witht he game its self. While I know this thread is for those who do not play with mods, my mods are necessary for me to play the game, and do not affect this issue. In one of my farms, I have completed the community center, along with my girl friend on coe-op. Before this was completed, all cut-seens worked as they were intended to, in other words, they did not have this issue. After being maried for a while and having my first child, I had a cut sceen with Maru, her two-heart event.I got to where he decides to help her with soil samples, and then nothing. I skipped the seen. Then, I got the cut scene from Willy, where he wants the boat fixed. Same issue, got to the part where he is showing me the problem, and the scene freezes. I'm running stardew valley 1.5.6. This is a cripling bug, as I can't even go to the back of his shop to check what he needs without the game freezing.

Glenn1212

Greenhorn
Hello,
The last time I posted on this forum it was in the mod community, and stardew access has been a huge success.
However, my problem is not with the mods, it's witht he game its self. While I know this thread is for those who do not play with mods, my mods are necessary for me to play the game, and do not affect this issue. In one of my farms, I have completed the community center, along with my girl friend on coe-op. Before this was completed, all cut-seens worked as they were intended to, in other words, they did not have this issue. After being maried for a while and having my first child, I had a cut sceen with Maru, her two-heart event.I got to where he decides to help her with soil samples, and then nothing. I skipped the seen. Then, I got the cut scene from Willy, where he wants the boat fixed. Same issue, got to the part where he is showing me the problem, and the scene freezes. I'm running stardew valley 1.5.6. This is a cripling bug, as I can't even go to the back of his shop to check what he needs without the game freezing.
Update, the problem went away for a while, but my first cut sceen in fall where Abigail and and Caroline are arguing, freezes.