iOS [BUG] Constant crashing :(

I already posted about this in the old forums (on April 10th) about the issues I've been having. I hadn't played the game for a long time, I've played on iOS and Mac OS (via GOG) but I find iOS more convenient. I discovered there was an update to the game with some new features so was excited to get back into the game and started again from scratch with the new four corners farm. I've been so frustrated and disappointed with the constant crashing, it's now almost impossible to play. Over the weekend, I had to repeat the same day 3 times before I was able to make it to the end of the day to save. That's also one of the frustrating things about this day, that you can only save one you've gone to sleep. Since my original post (below), I've noticed some other little niggles, there are items I've shipped that haven't been recorded, I've got 2 or 3 items that I found and donated to the museum but they don't appear in the log and I've just started my 4th year (it's been a painful journey) and the witch has never visited to give me void egg...I know it's a random event but this is probably my 6th time starting the game and I've always had this event in every other farm so I'm certain with all the other issues that this is one of them.

It's sad that it has been so long since the release of the last update and there's not been an update to correct these issues, especially the crashing...I can live with the other issues as I play for the fun of it, not to make millions or have the best looking farm etc, I just want to be able to get stuck into it for hours at a time and enjoy it without wanting to throw my device at a wall. Please please please let us have an update soon 😥

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 18.37.20.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Odin

Staff member
Some other people have reported the issue where items aren't getting logged in collections properly. As for the crashing, the issue may just be that the iPad Mini 3 can't run the game correctly with 1GB of ram. That said, if you were having similar issues on a 6S, the problem may be something else.

Luma

Newcomer
I am having the same issue! I just posted about it. Yes, my game crashes every time I play now, so I have stopped playing it so much. It's really hard to loose progress and have to restart constantly, even with the constant save backup button. I hope this gets fixed soon!