iOS [BUG] Clint bug

Emmyem

Greenhorn
Hello,

I have encountered this problem multiple times throughout my gameplay on iOS. The issue is regarding gathering copper ores for Clint. Once I accept the request, and proceed to give the ores to Clint, he states “this makes me depressed.” The game process the items as a gift to Clint instead of the completion of the quest. When you try to give him the ores again in the same day, the game states I have already given him a gift. Unfortunately, I can not do any quests for Clint due to this bug.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flicker

Are you holding the ores when you talk to him? Because every time I've gotten those requests, I gather the ore and then talk to Clint without holding anything, and Clint recognizes I've got the ore and starts talking about it. The journal updates as well.

So, my suggestion would be to just talk to Clint without holding anything, and see if that completes the request.

Rhiannon

Farmer
This is happening to me as well. I've tried to talk with Clint with the ore in my inventory and he just says "what do you need". If I have the ore selected, he says "this makes me sad" and takes one of the ore. First he wanted 20 ore and I tried that for two days (losing two ore in the process). Then he posted help wanted for 30 ore. I just tried again and he says "what you need".

Note: I'm on PC. Not iOS.

Is the only way to post a bug is Reddit?

Prices1223

Greenhorn
Hello,

I have encountered this problem multiple times throughout my gameplay on iOS. The issue is regarding gathering copper ores for Clint. Once I accept the request, and proceed to give the ores to Clint, he states “this makes me depressed.” The game process the items as a gift to Clint instead of the completion of the quest. When you try to give him the ores again in the same day, the game states I have already given him a gift. Unfortunately, I can not do any quests for Clint due to this bug.
This isn't a bug. You're supposed to present them as if they weren't a gift. Is it the one where he asks you to collect 25 ore in the mine? If so, you don't actually give him the ore.

jia_sd

Newcomer
Hi, I was wondering how to fix the bug where the candles on Grandpa’s Shrine isn’t lighting up even if I’m in my second year. I just noticed it now that I’m in Year 2 Autumn. I tried putting a Diamond on it and it won’t accept it as well. Grandpa turned up and told me to wait for him in my 3rd year at the end of my 1st year though.

Odin

Staff member
Hi, I was wondering how to fix the bug where the candles on Grandpa’s Shrine isn’t lighting up even if I’m in my second year. I just noticed it now that I’m in Year 2 Autumn. I tried putting a Diamond on it and it won’t accept it as well. Grandpa turned up and told me to wait for him in my 3rd year at the end of my 1st year though.
The shrine won't do anything until spring 1 of year 3, at which point it will give you a score (1-4 candles) and you'll be able to get a new evaluation after that point by using a diamond.