Android [BUG] Chest disappearance

Mojos

Greenhorn
I found another bug :(. I put chest in front of willy's shop so that I can put all the stuffs in there in case my backpack gets full. After the night market, my chest disappeared. The thing is, my crab pots stayed where they are. Only the chest disappeared

Luceat

Planter
I found another bug :(. I put chest in front of willy's shop so that I can put all the stuffs in there in case my backpack gets full. After the night market, my chest disappeared. The thing is, my crab pots stayed where they are. Only the chest disappeared
When you put a chest in the way of a NPC it will be destroyes. Its not a bug.

eliasntr

Farmhand
If you like placing objects (chests, signs etc.) around the town, this mod can help you. It forces NPCs to just run through placed objects instead of instantly destroying them while walking. It works on PC, but I'm not sure yet on Android. You might also want to take note about this (from the SV wiki):
Since the game uses a unique beach map during festival days, items a player has placed on the beach (crab pots, chests, etc.) may disappear during the Night Market. These items should return on Winter 18.

Similarly, Crab Pots and other items placed on the beach during the Night Market will disappear on Winter 18. (They may or may not return the following year.)