Issue Broken Dialogue strings and more please help!

i'm modding stardew valley (windows 10) and stuff keeps on going wrong
here's what SMAPI said regarding the content patcher animations:
[Content Patcher Animations] This mod failed in the GameLoop.UpdateTicked event. Technical details:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ContentPatcherAnimations.Mod.CollectPatches() in C:\Programming\StardewValley\ModSource\ContentPatcherAnimations\Mod.cs:line 201
at ContentPatcherAnimations.Mod.UpdateAnimations(Object sender, UpdateTickedEventArgs e) in C:\Programming\StardewValley\ModSource\ContentPatcherAnimations\Mod.cs:line 112

at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args, Func`2 match) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 125

when it comes to broken strings I've had errors with birdies dialogue and krobus's status on the social menu, instead of "housemate" it's Strings/Stringsfromcsfiles/housemate. I've combed through the code is there anything I can do to fix this. SMAPI 3.9.5 is telling me the errors and I've been looking through the logs but I can't seem to figure it out.
Stardew Valley 1.5.4 - running SMAPI 3.9.5 with 159 mods 3_27_2021 6_22_12 PM.png

while I'm here I may mention that for stardew valley expanded the minecart in skullcave isn't appearing yikes..
here's a more detailed SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/08dcde6f6a5842d3a9e94d0f9dacdb99

Attachments

Last edited: