Issue Black screen over night - year 3 summer 7th

Aenni3

Newcomer
Hey there!

I'm having issues with my modded game version. I played with several mods before (SVE, RSV, ES,...) and added a few new mods last sunday (Forstoria, Stoffton, Cape Stardew AND SpriteMaster to decrease loading times). It seemed to work just fine till yesterday. I (ingame) went to sleep and got stuck on a black screen. The sounds keep playing, but the "income summary" doesn't appear. The escape-button has no effect and I can't see the task manager window, although it seems to start. I then have to "hard reset" my Lenovo ideapad 3 (Windows 10) by pushing the power button.
I already updated smapi and took "Fostoria" and "Stoffton" out of the mods-folder, but the problem remains.

The smapi log parser says the "entity is too large" and I also can't upload the file here. Copy and paste doesn't work either. :( Is there another way I can provide the file? Sorry, I don't know what to do. :(
I think I already found the problem description, but I have no idea what to do about it:
[16:00:19 ERROR game] An error occurred in the base update loop: System.Exception: Error on new day:

I hope you can help me. I am not so much into computer stuff and I am also not a native english speaker, so I hope I got the terms right.

Thanks in advance
Aenni

Last edited: