Bird feeder?

I was just outside with my own wild birds and thought how nice it would be to buy a bird pole & feeder from the carpenters catalog for no other reason than to have birds randomly show up at it year round, with at least one different bird per season (like the woodpeckers in winter, the parrots in summer).

Either that or one could be purchased at the spring egg hunt or summer market fair from the stand. That would make them a bit harder to acquire and I think more appreciated.

It wouldn't need to be refilled.

Grimzy

Planter
Omg. What if you could befriend a crow somehow and bribe it with food at times for less chance of them eating your crops O: I've heard a story of a crow that befriended a little girl and would bring her shiny things. Maybe the crow could also randomly drop gems or shiny things out of gratitude. Add in: And if you had a farm with monsters, the crows could sometimes attack the monsters to try to help you out ^_^.

Sounny

Rancher
Omg. What if you could befriend a crow somehow and bribe it with food at times for less chance of them eating your crops O: I've heard a story of a crow that befriended a little girl and would bring her shiny things. Maybe the crow could also randomly drop gems or shiny things out of gratitude. Add in: And if you had a farm with monsters, the crows could sometimes attack the monsters to try to help you out ^_^.
My father befriended the ravens and they brought him things and hung around. But only when he was on break. Very smart birds.

Grimzy

Planter
My father befriended the ravens and they brought him things and hung around. But only when he was on break. Very smart birds.
I love that!! Nature is so awesome (: I find it interesting that they drop nuts from high up so they will crack on impact or cars will crack them open by running them over >:D At least that's what I think they're doing lol.

Sounny

Rancher
I love that!! Nature is so awesome (: I find it interesting that they drop nuts from high up so they will crack on impact or cars will crack them open by running them over >:D At least that's what I think they're doing lol.
Crows/ravens will snowboard on garbage down snowy hills. Japan has a big problem with them getting into garbage. They are amazing and I want to befriend them.

Sounny

Rancher
If you want to train them, feed them regularly and make a distinctive noise. They must see you feed them or they will just assume food was left behind. They will heard your call and show up for food when they recognize your call. They are your friends when they give us stuff in return.

Grimzy

Planter
If you want to train them, feed them regularly and make a distinctive noise. They must see you feed them or they will just assume food was left behind. They will heard your call and show up for food when they recognize your call. They are your friends when they give us stuff in return.
Omg lol I'm totally going to look them in the eye as I place the food down and be like CAWCAW!! Once they like me that will be my summoning call rofl. I really want to try this out >:D

Sounny

Rancher
Omg lol I'm totally going to look them in the eye as I place the food down and be like CAWCAW!! Once they like me that will be my summoning call rofl. I really want to try this out >:D
Start with things that make noises. Whole peanuts so the shells clattered together. They communicate with each other and will spread what you look like to others. But never upset them or your bad reputation will spread.
Pigeons also have excellent facial recognition and communication skills.
Good luck!

Potatoes

Farmer
I think having a birdbath with random bird encounters would be an awesome idea.

Also birds are amazing and smart. Two years ago a pair of blue jays made a nest in a tree outside our window, and they’ve come back each Spring since. They are nesting in the neighbor’s tree next door, but they’re always in/over our yard. I don’t know why, but I feel like it’s been a very special experience each time they’ve shown up.

Thrawn

Sodbuster
Oh, I would LOVE this. I love the little pixel birds that you can run across in the forest in SDV, and would LOVE a bird feeder to attract them!

Old Man Tab

Sodbuster
You could have a bird feeder and let it attract different birds

And you can decide if you want to catch them and place them in your aviary (which can be built on your farm by Robin)

Just a suggestion