Best Partner and Farm Map Pairings?

So looking at the Meadowlands, I was immediately struck by how awesome it fit having Shane as your partner. I mean think about it, it's animal focused and promotes you building a bunch of coops and barns where you can raise the chickens and other animals he loves. There's even blue grass, which on top of making the animals super happy it matches his blue chickens and general blue aesthetic. And either way you take the story naturally entwines with his. If you finish the community center, you've replaced his job at joja with a home where he can tend to the animals he loves, which is beautiful. If you go the Joja route, you can be employees of the month *together*, the ultimate corporate pair. Either way, it just works.

In my eyes there are several map and partner pairings that just make all the sense in the world, beyond this one. For example Elliott with the Beach farm, or marrying another player on the Four Corners farm. What are some of your favorites when it comes to the thematic fit between certain romantic partners and the farm maps?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
To preface, I pretty much haven't done any of these, I'm an Emily fan all the way (I get her to 8 hearts first lol):

1. Leah and forest farm, she loves carving and sculpting which the farm really fits

2. Elliot on beach farm, you said it, it's a perfect mix, lets him have his beach breeze solidarity

3. Abigail on hilltop, rock eater + rocks is a match made in heaven, turn on monster spawning for a final chef's kiss

4. Shane for meadowlands, the chicken man on the chicken farm, who could ask for more (his mini coop fits the farm so well)

5. SPECIAL SHOUT OUT to Krobus on wilderness farm, just make sure you don't actually harm any of his pals.....

Those are the ones I can think of, others have some connection between them and a farm thematically (like haley on meadowlands for the view and her photography, Emily the gem lover on hilltop), but don't fit as perfectly.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Agreed on your 2 suggestions as Elliott and the Beach Farm just go together. I'd have to design him a Beach cottage (Shed) close to one of the shores and decorate it. With the ability to get a piano now, there are soooo many great options for Elliott! When I finally get off my butt and marry him, it'll be in a Beach Farm playthrough.

Leah's favorite farm could be the Forest Farm as she can go foraging each morning for something to make a salad from. Again, this would need a nice Cottage for her to paint and sculpt in and would be a perfect location to put the various things like the "How I feel about Bobbi" Sculpture as well as many of the other Artifacts.
However I could see her liking Riverlands almost as much as there sure are a lot of interesting scenes to paint and she wouldn't need to go all the way to the Tidepools just to set up shop.

Abby might prefer the Hilltop Farm for it's grazing opportunities on the far end of the farm though I don't think you get Amethyst or Quartz there. Still, I'd expect her do waltz in at 6:00am every morning saying, "I sampled all the new stones last night and none of them are any good, you can dig 'em up when you want." A pause. "Remember our deal farmer girl, I get first lick before you get to pick."
However Abby's dream might be the Wilderness Farm as I could see her going out every night armed with her sword, ready to cut down any threats to her wife while Bobbi mindlessly goes about her farm chores she forgot about from the morning. Now Bobbi is not 100% clueless and she conveniently 'forgets' to do a few things each day just to get Abby out and exercising and enjoying her passion for swordsmanship. Having a forgetful reputation has its uses.

4 Corners Farm is something that Maru would appreciate for stargazing as the darker the sky, the better the viewing. So the far corner of the farm would be blacked out with no light sources and I'd need to design a nice Shed with a roll-off roof for convenient stargazing without needing to set up the telescope every night. And the bottom right corner would be her workshop area where she could mine for minerals to use for MarILDA II, the return of the avenging housecleaning robot.

Alex would appreciate the Standard Farm map because in a fit of inspiration one night after watching a certain movie on Qiflix, he asks Bobbi to plant an entire field of Corn. Bobbi complies but forgets that it's Fall 26 and it all dies. He next suggests planting Fiber Seeds which Bobbi decides not to do as her feet hurt and shoes are worn out from stomping about the place fuming for the past 7 hours. The Fiber Seeds get planted after a few days of Alex doing the dishes and shopping and after a week's time, the Farm looks like an overgrown field. "Now we wait," Alex says, which is music to Bobbi's ears. "I'm your gal," Bobbi responds, plants a kiss on him and saunters out to play wayyy too much Journey of the Prairie King. A few days later, generally in a kicking and screaming bad mood from excessive video game wrist injuries and totally not sucking at the game, Bobbi stumbles out into the cool Winter air and notices the farm has frozen over, with Alex standing at it's edge. Skating from the far end of the ice slick towards Alex is Gordie Howe. Pausing a moment at this with her wrists in bandages, she waits for Alex to practically skip back to the house, hug and kiss Bobbi and exclaim, "If I build it, then they'll come! It worked!" A flat look from Bobbi. "If who builds what? You didn't build anything." A pause. "Wait, did you water the Fiber? Is that why there's ice everywhere?" Alex nods enthusiastically with a smile. "It doesn't need watering!, Bobbi yells, "like ever! No wonder it's gone," Bobbi mutters, looking around. "This is why I don't have you do laundry." Alex states, "yeah after the ground froze, the winds just broke off the stalks and we're left with this wonderful ice patch!" Gordie is practicing and a few more players are shuffling onto the ice, their movements instantly transforming gracefully once steel meets frozen water. "Hmmm they're cool to watch though," Bobbi admits while gazing across her former farm. She rounds on Alex, "They can't stay, we don't have the room, Robin's barely got this kitchen in!" Bobbi raises a pointy finger, "and if you think I'm gonna cook for them, then your might be crazier than that Wizard who lives in that rock cairn of impending doom!"

HaleyRocks

Farmer
Haley in Meadowlands! Blue and pink are her main colors, with emphasis on Blue... She also grows a liking to cows, as her late heart event shows!

Although to be perfectly honest, with her exotic/tropical decoration (those 2 trees specifically), the Ginger island farm would seem to suit her best or something.

Really, why can't our island secondary farm, opt in for becoming our main one and have the option to relocate there?