Best Game?

Vinsable

Tiller
I know there are at least two board games made of Stardew Valley. Too bad mine focused on taking the farm maps, adding some status boarder (Think StarCraft the Board Game), & the main objective is restoring the Community Center section by section. It holds most, if not all the gaming mechanics. It can be both a team effort & solo victory . . .

Odin

Staff member
I'm not sure what you mean, are you saying you had created or are aware of a fan-made board game designed around Stardew Valley?

Vinsable

Tiller
I'm not sure what you mean, are you saying you had created or are aware of a fan-made board game designed around Stardew Valley?
Yup! I'm aware of a fan-made game more synonymous to the Monopoly set up. And I'm fully aware of the more official one as well. You could say that I've come up with a 3rd version & such . . .

Vinsable

Tiller
A wonderful game of Monopoly. My friends and I used to get together and play it often, but because of the pandemic and time constraints, we can't get together with such a company. If you too are in this situation, I have a solution. You can play the game with your friends on your personal computers. We downloaded the game here then each installed it on his computer and now we continue to gather, only now online. But also look forward to meeting in person.
I believe we’re not on the same page here & such…