Being able to move dressers in cabins ?

mochiella

Greenhorn
So there’s a feature in multiplayer where you’re unable to move dressers in cabins. Both the guest player and the host aren’t able to move a dresser placed in a cabin. I’ve read somewhere that this is because the dresser acts as an offline inventory that can be accessed by the host while the guest is disconnected. However, players have expressed issues like accidentally placing a dresser and not being able to move it, or a dresser being automatically moved into an awkward space following a house upgrade. Could there be an option to move the dresser after you take everything out, similar to the way chests function? I just think having a dresser permanently stuck there is pretty annoying!!

Chililover

Planter
It would be cool if there was some kind of console command that let you move anything that was unmovable like bushes tree stumps dressers etc

mochiella

Greenhorn
It would be cool if there was some kind of console command that let you move anything that was unmovable like bushes tree stumps dressers etc
Honestly I think that’s an AWESOME concept. What if we could make custom maps?? I’ve always wanted to customise the riverland farm map~~ I wish we could have custom farmhouses too, with each upgrade granting maybe certain number of tiles. Or even more upgrades for your house, like more rooms or something. That would be a great feature if ConcernedApe decides to make an update where children grow up and become fully functional NPCs