Being able to kiss

renchan

Greenhorn
I feel like once we start dating a NPC character or another online player we should be able to kiss alot!! it will be worth it so that way we don't have to worry about downloading those kind of mods..

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Can you elaborate? You can kiss as much as you want without mods, you just get the stamina bonus/the little heart the first time. Do you mean the stamina bonus, or something else?

LRangerR

Local Legend
I thought there was only giving your spouse a squeeze every now and then. What is this kissing you're talking about? Next thing you know yo'll be telling me you can hold hands too!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe they mean before you get married?

You can be dating someone and reach 10 hearts and the only kiss will be the 10 heart event.
Oh yeah, you're probably right. I was focusing more on the kissing and less on the fact that they said "dating".

Yeah, it would be nice to be able to kiss while you're dating! Maybe without the stamina boost so that's something a little more special for marriage

Lenora Rose

Farmer
I just think some indication you're dating other than a slight boost in flirty language and the 10 heart event. More than kissing, I want dates! Plural.

(There's a mod that lets you go on dates with your married partner, which actually does a lot to make married life feel a bit nicer, but none, afaik, for pre-marriage but post bouquet. And once again, mods, while I actively enjoy using them, are just not the same as written into the game.)

Last edited: