Forest Farm Bat Hollow Farm

Draconifors

Sodbuster
I don't have animals yet, but I prepared their area yesterday.

The buildings are painted to match a real-life home's colours, as closely as I could.

Yes, there are bats in the cave. I really like bats, and I love fruit.

(I didn't notice that horseradish and leek until after taking the screenshot. :grin:)

Esther_5-8-2024_40148930.png

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Loving the colour scheme, it's rare you see some of the more whacky colour combinations on forest farm, it's usually more muted greens and browns

Draconifors

Sodbuster
Loving the colour scheme, it's rare you see some of the more whacky colour combinations on forest farm, it's usually more muted greens and browns
Thanks. I enjoy bright, and pastel, colours more than darker ones.

An exception is bright red buildings, such as the default barn. I'd paint the silos, too, if I could.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Thanks. I enjoy bright, and pastel, colours more than darker ones.

An exception is bright red buildings, such as the default barn. I'd paint the silos, too, if I could.
I agree, I find it quite garish, I usually turn my buildings into something random that I think fits the theme of the farm then follow everything in suit, my mobile farm right now has bright blues and deep reds

Draconifors

Sodbuster
I've got around to decorating the house, a little bit. It's not much, but I like it.

The jukebox plays Ginger Island music, because I like the tropical vibe it has.

I am very fond of plants, as you can conclude from this picture.

Esther_5-13-2024_44464203.png

dee99dee

Greenhorn
I don't have animals yet, but I prepared their area yesterday.

The buildings are painted to match a real-life home's colours, as closely as I could.

Yes, there are bats in the cave. I really like bats, and I love fruit.

(I didn't notice that horseradish and leek until after taking the screenshot. :grin:)

View attachment 23284
Your farm is so lovely, l loved how you organize the barn and the coop in a perfect location. The colors are also nice