basic things?

Gilgamesh

Farmhand
so, eric see what we suggest here on the forums?

I thought there were some extremely basic things missing from the game:
1- clothes
it's not very normal for me to find my clothes in the caves, or to sew them using a shell, it's easier for me to buy them in a store, right? WE NEED A CLOTHING merchant, just like a book merchant.
Also, it would be nice to see changes of clothes for the npcs in all seasons and not just in winter, what's wrong with them? do they only have 2 outfits in their wardrobe?

2- dinosaur love
he needs a voice, why don't they have a sound? why don't they grow? how about giving him a cooler look, or variations of species/colors and maybe move them to the barn. i would love to have a triceratops

3- horses
they get a bit sidelined when you get various means of teleportation/carriages, or have to go somewhere else and can't take your big friend with you, why not give him a bit of love too.
They should get better saddles, backpacks to carry items, be thinner to pass certain places and have better movement speed.
THEY NEED TO BE USEFUL.

And finally, you could expand the stable to have 2 horses with different skins.

4- time
the game should be relaxing, but it's anything but relaxing because you have to run all the time, wasting time here frustrates you.

Krystal

Tiller
Aww I love the dinosaurs the way they are since many reptiles don't make too many sounds when they are happy.:heart:
New colors would be cool though.

And I love sewing clothes in the game. We could use a more reliable merchant outside of Sandy's rotating stock. I really wish there was a way to make colors match more perfectly when dying. It would be cool to see npcs in more seasonal outfits as well.

I think horses would be more useful if we got the horse flute earlier in the game. And I've been really hoping for more horse colors.

Time is the hardest on ginger Island, especially the lava cave. Perhaps time could move slower on ginger Island.

so, eric see what we suggest here on the forums?

I thought there were some extremely basic things missing from the game:
1- clothes
it's not very normal for me to find my clothes in the caves, or to sew them using a shell, it's easier for me to buy them in a store, right? WE NEED A CLOTHING merchant, just like a book merchant.
Also, it would be nice to see changes of clothes for the npcs in all seasons and not just in winter, what's wrong with them? do they only have 2 outfits in their wardrobe?
There're some mods for doing so:
Or additional just for fans of Emily...
:happy:

2- dinosaur love
he needs a voice, why don't they have a sound? why don't they grow? how about giving him a cooler look, or variations of species/colors and maybe move them to the barn. i would love to have a triceratops
Maybe this...

3- horses
they get a bit sidelined when you get various means of teleportation/carriages, or have to go somewhere else and can't take your big friend with you, why not give him a bit of love too.
They should get better saddles, backpacks to carry items, be thinner to pass certain places and have better movement speed.
THEY NEED TO BE USEFUL.

And finally, you could expand the stable to have 2 horses with different skins.
Yes, please!

4- time
the game should be relaxing, but it's anything but relaxing because you have to run all the time, wasting time here frustrates you.
Dont worry!
In the later game you can much more relax as you will have enough money and some help.
:wink:

Quirinea

Farmer
I've been hoping for a possibility to sell clothes and hats. How about a flea market or a second hand shop? The hat mouse could have a clothes' shop!