Solved Badlands Minecart gone (SVE)

I'm with Apples

Greenhorn
Hey everybody, I need some help with this bug that I can't seem to fix.
I completed the quest and unlocked the cutscenes involved to have access to the Badlands a while ago.
But after updating the SVE mods and Smapi the minecart has completely disappeared.
I don't use cheats or mods to teleport anywhere so I have no access to the badlands now.

I updated all my mods and checked for errors in the log and everything seems fine.

I'm using
1.5.4 on Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Any suggestions will be really appreciated

1622893252355.png

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm with Apples

Greenhorn
It's solved (I think). Maybe this was intended, with the new SVE update you can access the Badlands tower(??) and add it to your nexus. Once you have access to this, the minecart appears next to the tower and you can travel between the Badlands entrance and the tower (but you will need to go to the tower's portal to return to the Valley, I don't know if there is a way to access the Badlands through the desert).

mouse

Farmer
Glad you (maybe) got it sorted! I'm not super familiar with SVE content-wise, so I'm not sure if it's intentional or not. They do have their own subreddit and Discord server though, if you ever need help for SVE specifics and can't find it otherwise :)