Issue Back again with Grabber storage issues (Windows 10)

barnowl843

Greenhorn
Hi all, back again with new errors. Does anyone know what any of these mean? I was trying to figure out the first one bc i think it's messing with Deluxe Grabber Redux and Better Chests (the grabbers aren't following the added rows config I set with Better Chests since its update, and the contents disappear whenever I pick them up) which is weird because it seems to be talking about issues with Content Patcher Animations, Connected Garden Pots, Wall Planter, and Alternative Textures. These new repeating errors just appeared after i got rid of Better Junimos since it wasn't working as well as i thought it would, and I thought getting rid of Wall Planter would work since I don't really use it anyway, but that didn't work either, so I'm at a total loss now.

An error occurred in the base update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key '00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000' was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at StardewValley.Characters.JunimoHarvester.get_home() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Characters\JunimoHarvester.cs:line 32
at StardewValley.Characters.JunimoHarvester.update(GameTime time, GameLocation location) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Characters\JunimoHarvester.cs:line 548
at StardewValley.GameLocation.updateCharacters(GameTime time) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations
\GameLocation.cs:line 3511
at StardewValley.GameLocation.updateEvenIfFarmerIsntHere(GameTime time, Boolean ignoreWasUpdatedFlush) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 3542
at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateLocations(GameTime time) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 6492
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4867
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3974

at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1055

SMAPI LOG - https://smapi.io/log/1b79444479624ab5bbf509f64c9033cb