Bachelorette married dialogue and 14 heart events (no spoilers pls on 14 <3)

Sophie

Tiller
Hi all - I just started a playthrough and am considering the marriageable ladies. I have seen all 10 their heart events, but never married one - been focused on the guys so far lol.

Wondering which of the bachelorettes has married dialogue/14 heart events you particularly enjoyed - no spoilers please on the 14 heart events!

Thanks in advance :)

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i've only seen abigail's, leah's, and penny's. i think all 3 are cute and charming in their own way respective to the bachelorete

my favorite out of the 3 is penny, but i can't say any event is objectively better, it just depends on what you prefer. you should keep in mind every 14 heart event puts something in the world, albeit minor/cosmetic. so you would have to tell me, if their personalities aren't a factor, what kind of worldbuilding you want

Lappy

Sodbuster
I've only played through two, and prefer Penny's over Leah's. However, that's completely a personal preference. As Magically Clueless mentioned, I don't think it's objectively better.

Last edited:

Boo1972

Farmer
Hi all - I just started a playthrough and am considering the marriageable ladies. I have seen all 10 their heart events, but never married one - been focused on the guys so far lol.

Wondering which of the bachelorettes has married dialogue/14 heart events you particularly enjoyed - no spoilers please on the 14 heart events!

Thanks in advance :)
I’m glad you started this thread. I’ve decided to court and marry a few of the bachelorettes too! So far, I’m making progress with Haley and Penny. I really enjoyed courting and marrying Elliot, Sebastian, and Sam so I’m betting the women will be equally fun.

imnvs

Local Legend
Okay... in one of my saves I had intended to marry everyone and get all their 14 heart events in one save... but that seemed like a lot of work and I gave it up.

The 14-heart events I have seen? Leah, Maru, Abigail and Haley. My favorite from amongst those? Haley's. While avoiding spoilers, the reasoning being that it shows so much growth on her part. She does something so good and generous. Leah's is great fun, though, and pretty damn funny, too.

Quillmagic

Farmer
I have never personally experienced the ladies' heart events, but I have heard about them. I think all of them are good in their own way. I do prefer Haley's and Maru's, though. Penny's is also super sweet, and Leah's gave me a laugh. It really depends on what you like!

Sophie

Tiller
Thanks all!

I am also wondering about the dialogue after marriage - for example, Harvey always talked about health, Alex was very body/physical in his comments, Elliot was super flowery...and imo Sebastian would be the PERFECT spouse, if it were not for him frequently mentioning having nightmares and not being able to sleep.

So what do the bachelorettes say once married that you liked/disliked?

imnvs

Local Legend
Lots of the spouses have a dialogue option that will reference cut scenes you had with them way back at 2 or 4 hearts. Those are always great.

So, post-marriage dialogue I've seen for bachelorettes? That's Haley, Abigail, Leah and Maru.

Haley is adorable. She asks about keeping the farm "cute" and asks if that's important. I laughed. The one that wowed me the most, though was when she got a bit risque, saying something about showing me what she's thankful for when we get home (at a festival). I was like, "Woohoo! I'm getting some fun time under the sheets when I get home!" 😄😄😄

Leah... hmmm... a lot of my fave dialogues from her are wrapped up in the gifts she gives, so I'm not sure how to talk about those without spoiling what gifts she gives.

Maru is such a nerd, and knows it, that she offers to lull you to sleep with the technical details on her latest project. That one made me laugh too.

Abigail, what I like about her post-marriage dialogue is that she's still just as adventurous as she was prior to marriage.

FairyRing

Farmer
Abigail, what I like about her post-marriage dialogue is that she's still just as adventurous as she was prior to marriage.
Also she is pretty predictable to find in her daily routines. She is a little bratty but in a cute way. She playfully teases the farmer a lot which is endearing to me.

Haley is adorable. She asks about keeping the farm "cute" and asks if that's important. I laughed. The one that wowed me the most, though was when she got a bit risque, saying something about showing me what she's thankful for when we get home (at a festival)
:flushed: I had some of the same types of dialogue with Leah and Abby so maybe everyone has their risqué lines.

Last edited: