Baby/child home alone

ArtifactSpot

My thinking did not go beyond the kid as a toddler, or baby...
A toddler walking with their parent would be nice, but maybe they could be a kid before venturing out on their own and having adventures. Until that time maybe they can have their wild adventures on the farm with the animals...

I tend to be an over protective parent.... Probably because mine were not around and most of my childhood does not have an ampule supply of memories with them...
Unless you count them drinking in front of the TV.... :hmph: They had their good moments too. But mostly drinking and vegging, consequently I have a strong dislike of alcohol and the TV. I am not speaking out of ignorance either.

That being said, if the kid has to go in the mines, they should be properly armed, would you be able to gift them a sword or slingshot? Maybe they can use the scarecrow as a training dummy from time to time too! That would be cute; just like Skyrim when you give the kid a dagger!
I’m very sorry you had such a difficult childhood. ☹

Awww! That would be so adorable! 🥰. So Sebastian, Maru, Sam, Alex and Shane that would work.
Yes! Maybe they could also go with Penny to the museum and play in the library while she teaches the kids, or with Leah to play outside in the forest, etc. For Harvey, maybe he could even let them play in his old apartment while he works downstairs with a comment about how he's kid-proofed it if you talk to him.