Autohotkey 2.0 Script for anim cancelling?

Magi

Greenhorn
I figured that with animation cancelling being so prominent and macro scripts being common that there would be one for AHK 2.0, however every script I see is for the older version 1.1 which is incompatible.
Has anyone made one for 2.0? I'm having trouble finding any :sweat::sweat:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I figured that with animation cancelling being so prominent and macro scripts being common that there would be one for AHK 2.0, however every script I see is for the older version 1.1 which is incompatible.
Has anyone made one for 2.0? I'm having trouble finding any :sweat::sweat:
What do you mean by 2.0? As far as I know the method has been the same since it was first used. The only difference is you can get non competitive timed scripts but that technically isn’t a complete overhaul.

Magi

Greenhorn
What do you mean by 2.0? As far as I know the method has been the same since it was first used. The only difference is you can get non competitive timed scripts but that technically isn’t a complete overhaul.
AHK version 2.0 is a complete overhaul and is not backwards compatible with scripts from older versions, this was done to make coding cleaner and more consistent. I was wondering if someone has made a script for version 2.0 and where i could find it

Elenna101

Farmer
They're not talking about some "2.0 script for animation cancelling", they're talking about a script for animation cancelling using version 2.0 of Autohotkey.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
They're not talking about some "2.0 script for animation cancelling", they're talking about a script for animation cancelling using version 2.0 of Autohotkey.
Ah, my mistake, what does it optimize though, and why not use 1.0?

Is it not accessible anymore?