Are GalaxyStore gamers abandoned?

ok2y

Newcomer
I hope to talk about 1.5 update of galaxy store ver
Galaxy store's users look forward to getting update but any news about updates are nothing
we love this game, enjoy it
Most gamers bought it for 9.99 $ when launched
However company doesnt love us.
They had updated 1.4ver lately for 2020. Since 2020 updating. any update is not. But appstore and google store go on and on. We are abandoned
We cost and get right to enjoy.
In fact. I think you are delinquent.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Don’t have to be rude, even if galaxy store isn’t running anymore all the dlcs are free additions when they wouldn’t ever need to be. People need to be more grateful for the game they did get for a measly 9.99

ok2y

Newcomer
Don’t have to be rude, even if galaxy store isn’t running anymore all the dlcs are free additions when they wouldn’t ever need to be. People need to be more grateful for the game they did get for a measly 9.99
Don't you have to be rude.
Have you ever been wait for update for 3 years including bug fix?
We require GS to fix or update, they say "you need to require Makers not us"
No one is finally relying it.
Have you ever been our position?
Now You idolize the producer.
We just are buyer and they just are seller.

Jayamos

Farmer
Can you update it through Google Play?
If not, I’m seeing it at $4.99 on the Google Play store, same on the Apple Store. That might be your best option for keeping it going on your device. People more knowledgeable than me might know how to shift your save files from one version to the other.
I can’t really blame CA for not putting it on the Galaxy Store. Who knows how much of a hassle it is to get it on there, and if Samsung really did mark it up by that much, you’re better off going through Play for non-exclusive content anyway.

According to tweets from ConcernedApe around January 10, the 1.5 update will come to both the Amazon and Galaxy stores. From what information I can find, it was submitted by the developer over a month ago. As you may know, the 1.5 release on apple and google play had several bugs, some making the game unplayable. It's possible the Samsung store did not accept the submission. Several bug fixes have been released but many mobile players are still experiencing issues. I hope CA and his porting team are working to fix all bugs to gain approval for release through Galaxy. I do understand being frustrated and disappointed in the long wait. I know when updates stopped coming for the Vita many players were very upset.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Don't you have to be rude.
Have you ever been wait for update for 3 years including bug fix?
We require GS to fix or update, they say "you need to require Makers not us"
No one is finally relying it.
Have you ever been our position?
Now You idolize the producer.
We just are buyer and they just are seller.
First of all it’s not idolizing the creator, I’m just being realistic. It was a free update that didn’t have to be which people get mad about because they are incredibly entitled about something so trivial as a free dlc that’s late because of many problems that arose. It’s no one’s fault that an inferior game peddled in the form of the galaxy store doesn’t work and there should be support of something like the play store.
Lastly, I play mobile stardew and have hundreds of hours in the game so yeah, I have experienced the same thing but didn’t really complain about something I don’t really have the right to complain about.

Yeah, @FilthyGorilla is 100% right here.

You happily paid $10 years ago, for a game that has obviously given you plenty of entertainment, so you've definitely already had your money's worth out of it, many times over.

Furthermore, when you bought it, you didn't even know that the future dlc would coming, so from your point of view you were buying a complete product. The completeness of what you have is not invalidated by the release of different versions on other platforms. If it comes for your platform, it comes; if it doesn't, it doesn't. Either way, there's no need for you to act so entitled.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, people are getting the updates regardless of how much they pay for the game and they're allowed to be upset for not getting it yet; bringing the price into it like that is unnecessary and this argument is very unfruitful. This is a reminder for everyone to stop.

Anyways, PoppyForPenny is right; the update was submitted at the same time as the other stores, but there may be different approval processes which is why some of them take longer than others. It's completely out of ConcernedApe's control. You'll get the update if you don't have it yet.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Hi, people are getting the updates regardless of how much they pay for the game and they're allowed to be upset for not getting it yet; bringing the price into it like that is unnecessary and this argument is very unfruitful. This is a reminder for everyone to stop.

Anyways, PoppyForPenny is right; the update was submitted at the same time as the other stores, but there may be different approval processes which is why some of them take longer than others. It's completely out of ConcernedApe's control. You'll get the update if you don't have it yet.
The price wasn't brought up as a way to slander a certain platform. It was more so brought up in regards to stardews overalls really low price relative to AAA games with most of the time less content for the player.
While it was true it didn’t have to be said at all I personally bought the game for that and something similar on pc and it was largely a point about the value you get from the game. I can see how that can be misinterpreted and I’m sorry for my part in it.