Creator Response Apple Pay charged me twice for boardgame

Phabrysio

Newcomer
So I purchased the boardgame on February 24th and seem to have been charged twice when trying to use Apple Pay. The first time I attempted to checkout, I tried using Apple Pay and it didn't go through for some reason presumably because there was no shipping info inputted yet, so then I just tried manually inputting my shipping info and card to checkout, this time it worked out and a minute later I received my confirmation email confirming my transaction. A couple days later though I check my back account and see that I was charged twice for the boardgame despite only having received one confirmation email from the second time I tried to check out, is there anyway someone could help me withmy situation. Thanks you in advance.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
I can absolutely help you. Please send me a message through the Contact section of the Shopify page with details about your order and I'll investigate. It may take me a few days though because I'm trying to go through a lot of emails, but I'll help you fix the situation.

Phabrysio

Newcomer
I can absolutely help you. Please send me a message through the Contact section of the Shopify page with details about your order and I'll investigate. It may take me a few days though because I'm trying to go through a lot of emails, but I'll help you fix the situation.
Okay I just send a contact message on the website where I purchased the boardgame! My order number is #20284. Thank you so much for your help I look forward to your response!