Anyone playing Cookie Clicker since it launched on Steam?

Odin

Staff member
I haven't purchased the Steam version, but with a lot of people playing again I picked up my current browser save again. Right now I'm just saving up to get a couple more upgrades before I ascend again.

For those out of the loop, Cookie Clicker is an idle game (where the core mechanic is waiting for things to occur over time, in this case waiting for more cookies). It's a browser game that's been around for many years now, but more recently has launched on Android and Steam. Those new versions are paid, but the browser version remains free: https://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

Stripes

Greenhorn
When I perish from the addiction to cookie clicker I am about to develop, I will come back to haunt you.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
YESS I got it since so many of our other friends got into it. I've really enjoyed it so far!! I haven't played yesterday or today, but I probably will in a little bit.

1631755722447.png

I'm gettin' there.....

Odin

Staff member
When I perish from the addiction to cookie clicker I am about to develop, I will come back to haunt you.
Haha I was wondering if this thread would get anyone back into it.

I'm gettin' there.....
Nice! I think I just have all the even-more-time-consuming achievements left at this point (and there's still like 60 more).

gamer moment
Over 1,000 golden cookie already? I don't think I've earned that many yet :sweat: