Any way to play the game without it being boring?

Rews_

Greenhorn
Hi

I play the game for quite some times now, but when i play the game. I feel like things got boring. I still enjoy the game but is there any way to make the game less boring-y?

Grimzy

Planter
Set some longtime goals for yourself (: I am a bit of a completionist so I'm not done with a game until I have unlocked and obtained everything. Can try marrying everyone and see who your favorite is, give your farm a makeover, change up how the town looks and add paths, grow an orchard, make a massive area to plant tons of crops, buy all the building upgrades possible. Best of luck!

-Grimzy

PlayerNull

Greenhorn
When i get bored i like to make new saves and set challenges for myself, such as trying to do something before my 2nd year or trying to make a set amount of money before my 2nd year, if you're on pc you should also try to download some mods to screw around and make the game more fun!

kentdangg

Greenhorn
decorate the mine area (near the Dwarf), build sheds and decorate inside of them (think of themes like a tea house, aquarium, museum - what I have done is display all minerals and artifacts in a shed and my fish as well!), complete all the missions and achievements, make tons of money and buy everything in the game!

Nantonio

Farmhand
You might want to do something a la nuzlocke but possible in the game, just limit yourself to profit one way, set up a goal of decorating the whole farm and such.

CH1CH4N88

Farmhand
You need a lots of mods. Especially if you'll get bored. Well try other games too. It's really inevitable to get bored on something but if you really love what you are doing, you will find ways to recreate and improvise.

Chaya7

Planter
decorate the mine area (near the Dwarf), build sheds and decorate inside of them (think of themes like a tea house, aquarium, museum - what I have done is display all minerals and artifacts in a shed and my fish as well!), complete all the missions and achievements, make tons of money and buy everything in the game!
How do you display artifacts? I've never even had a shed. Does it come with a table to put artifacts on?

Journi

Planter
You can always mod the game or you can always give your challenges like get to 1mil in year one. :)

Last edited:

Nymdelia

Farmhand
Try to beat the game "Journey of the Prairie King", I think you will not bored again xD ! Catch all fishes and earn all recipes for cooking took lot of time too ! Maybe modding can help too !

Xcandixkitx

Farmhand
I set short term goals

Get tapper for 6 trees
Make 2 more kegs
Get 10 more levels in the mine
Upgrade tools
Get ingredients for new building
Give gifts to everyone to up my friendship a little

Short term goals are key