Any cosplayers here? If so, who do you cosplay/plan to cosplay in the future?

pix3lgaym3rz

Greenhorn
I asked this because I'm a cosplayer who mostly does closet cosplays with a couple canon outfits. My closet cosplays include but are not limited to:
• Crying Child
• Virgil Sanders
• Sundrop

My canon outfits are Junko and Reven Sitoshi. I want to hear all about the characters you all cosplay as and some store recommendations!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not a cosplayer, but I wanted to add to the conversation since it's a fun one. I think I'd have a lot of fun cosplaying Boba Fett because I love the armor and outfit so much, and I think I could make it work! I'd just completely break immersion by speaking LOL. Back in the day I would've loved to cosplay as Aradia from Homestuck but idk, Homestuck brings me a lot of conflicted feelings-- I still love the character, but not so much the franchise

IamDylan

Tiller
I've done a few! I usually do my favorite character from the game or anime I'm into at the time. Sometimes I buy a costume bit or make stuff from Goodwill or sew together something for them. I usually buy the wigs though.
I've done:
Luffy, Sanji, and Doflamingo from One Piece
Saitama from One Punch Man
Itachi and Nagato from Naruto
Junko and Kokichi from Danganronpa
Original Ash Ketchum from Pokémon
Kusuo Saiki from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
Light Yagami from Death Note
Sucrose from Genshin Impact
Dabi and Tomura Shigaraki from My Hero Acadamia
Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes
Rick Sanchez from RIck and Morty
90's Scarecrow from Batman
Getting ready for a Denji/Power with my Girlfriend when the rest of the gear comes in.