Another regret

BeBop268170

Farmhand
I learned today that the silver and gold quality salmonberries can only be gotten from the bat cave. As I'm trying to get every item I can on my farm, I super regret picking the mushroom cave :/

That said, I also can't get back a small variety of unique weapons I sold early on in the game, like the rusty sword, so I'm no stranger to making poor early game decisions. Oh well, I'm not deterred. I'll eventually need to make another farm for other items anyway ^.^

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I learned today that the silver and gold quality salmonberries can only be gotten from the bat cave. As I'm trying to get every item I can on my farm, I super regret picking the mushroom cave :/

That said, I also can't get back a small variety of unique weapons I sold early on in the game, like the rusty sword, so I'm no stranger to making poor early game decisions. Oh well, I'm not deterred. I'll eventually need to make another farm for other items anyway ^.^
That's what I've seen a few people do, it's a good workaround and you're still technically getting all the items, even if the game restricts you from doing so on a single save

Lew Zealand

Helper
Are we supposed to keep stuff like the rusty sword?!
Nah, there's no reason to keep unused equipment unless you're trying to collect one of everything, which a few people find to be a fun challenge. I generally keep one of everything I find in case it can be used for decoration but I don't go put of my way to get some of the rare things. Current exception to this is I would like each of the spouses' personalized Weapons as many of them are conceptually cool.