Android Craft Master Achievement Issue

AliDub

Greenhorn
Hello!
I've been playing SD for a few years now, and for the life of me I can't seem to get the last achievement of Craft Master! I've made a spreadsheet of all the items I needed from both the wiki and the crafting menu on the inventory tab. I also made 4 chests and put all crafted items in order in the game and yet I haven't gotten the achievement yet! I've made sure I have all the recipes, I have max heart levels with everyone (and have had that for 2 years in game), level 10 in all skills and of course all other achievements. I made sure to transmute the gold and iron bars and of course crafted all the items rather than buy them. Heck, I even have the deluxe rarecrow! The only thing I am wondering about it maybe since I donated the ancient seed ARTIFACT to Gunther ages ago (and then got the recipe to make my own ancient fruit SEEDS) I haven't found another ancient seed ARTIFACT again and it seems as though the game might be waiting for me to find another one to craft seeds from it rather than throwing the ancient fruit into the seed maker. That is the only thing left I can think of and it is driving me crazy! Maybe I haven't updated the app game yet and that's' the problem? I'm worried it might destroy my save file...I've searched the wiki and youtube for any ideas and so far nothing seems to be available for the android version. I obviously don't have multiplayer so I know I don't have to worry about the wedding ring...Any ideas??

Person090

Planter
Hello!
I've been playing SD for a few years now, and for the life of me I can't seem to get the last achievement of Craft Master! I've made a spreadsheet of all the items I needed from both the wiki and the crafting menu on the inventory tab. I also made 4 chests and put all crafted items in order in the game and yet I haven't gotten the achievement yet! I've made sure I have all the recipes, I have max heart levels with everyone (and have had that for 2 years in game), level 10 in all skills and of course all other achievements. I made sure to transmute the gold and iron bars and of course crafted all the items rather than buy them. Heck, I even have the deluxe rarecrow! The only thing I am wondering about it maybe since I donated the ancient seed ARTIFACT to Gunther ages ago (and then got the recipe to make my own ancient fruit SEEDS) I haven't found another ancient seed ARTIFACT again and it seems as though the game might be waiting for me to find another one to craft seeds from it rather than throwing the ancient fruit into the seed maker. That is the only thing left I can think of and it is driving me crazy! Maybe I haven't updated the app game yet and that's' the problem? I'm worried it might destroy my save file...I've searched the wiki and youtube for any ideas and so far nothing seems to be available for the android version. I obviously don't have multiplayer so I know I don't have to worry about the wedding ring...Any ideas??
Have you tried checking Stardew Checkup?

AliDub

Greenhorn
Lol, of course it says " undefined has crafted 0 and knows 0 of 104 recipes. I wonder if it's a game glitch?

AliDub

Greenhorn
If you haven't crafted the ancient seeds, you already know which one you're missing.

Looks like you gotta go search an ancient seed artifact 🙈
See that's the thing, at the beginning of this game I got the ancient seed artifact right away, donated it and got the recipe from Gunther. And of course to make more I could simply throw an ancient fruit into the seed maker, but in the crafting menu it seems to ask for the artifact for the recipe. I just assumed that the recipe I got from Gunther would be the crafting event I needed. Apparently not though cause that is the only thing I can think of now holding me back from completing the achievement. Either that or my mobile version is out of date and it's caught in a glitch

Ereo

Helper
No, crafting ancient seed is finding an artifact and using it to create more seeds, not using the seed maker. Gunther gave you the recipe and some seed he made, so you didn't craft anything either.
So you need to find a second one, it's not a glitch.

AliDub

Greenhorn
No, crafting ancient seed is finding an artifact and using it to create more seeds, not using the seed maker. Gunther gave you the recipe and some seed he made, so you didn't craft anything either.
So you need to find a second one, it's not a glitch.
OOOOH my god, that makes total sense! I have been wracking my brain trying to figure this out! Thanks so much!! :heart:

AliDub

Greenhorn
IT WORKED!!!!!! OMG SO HAPPY!!! It was the freakin' ancient seed artifact that I was waiting on! Everyday I was looking for the worms in the forest and mountain or killing bugs, but it was finally in a treasure trove! YAAAAAASSSS!!!! Thanks for the tip Ereo!!

Chililover

Planter
IT WORKED!!!!!! OMG SO HAPPY!!! It was the freakin' ancient seed artifact that I was waiting on! Everyday I was looking for the worms in the forest and mountain or killing bugs, but it was finally in a treasure trove! YAAAAAASSSS!!!! Thanks for the tip Ereo!!
Congrats!! Hip! hip! hooray!!!!!