Mac Ancient Seed Recipe/Planting Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ackack02

Newcomer
MacOS, singleplayer.
Ancient seed recipe is not appearing after donating the artifact. Did get the plantable ancient seeds, just not the recipe. Made sure to take all of the museum rewards and checked for recipe 10x. (Saw someone else on Mac say they had this bug so it seems to be a thing, I'm also posting so there's record of it happening to multiple people).
When I went to plant my ancient seeds the first time, they planted. But the next day they had not been planted at all and I found the seeds back in my chest where I had put them for a bit. Replanted and had no more issues. (Sorry for no images, but can't figure out how to show something not happening...)
Not sure if this was intentional, but the ancient seed artifact drop rate seems to have been greatly increased. Have gotten 4 ancient seed artifacts in the first 2 seasons, which seems out of the pre-1.6 norm for even allowed randomness.

Slash555

Newcomer
Hey, I've got the same issue, on PC. Started a new save to enjoy 1.6 the most, donated the ancient seed, and didn't get the recipe.

liquidcat

Staff member
Hi! I've locked this thread because we are currently directing all 1.6 issues to the central thread to help keep things organized. Please add your issue there, as well as any additional information you are able to provide and thank you for reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.