"An intense earthquake struck overnight"

LooneyLuny

Cowpoke
So, this just happened on Spring 14th, Year 5. No idea what it was supposed to mean. I looked around my farm and didn't notice anything out of place. I couldn't find any mention of this online either. Sounds like it might be from a mod? I thought maybe it was from Stardew Expanded, but I didn't find anything about new random events. I don't recall installing anything that affect random events either. Anyone know about this?

stardew_luv

Planter
Hmm…I play expanded and never got that. There is the vanilla and expanded earthquake on the 3rd of summer one and intense wind storm whenever the raccoons show up but that’s all I know weather related. Do you have another mod such as Ridgeside or East Scarp? Not as much are known about those. I play them sometimes but have only seen a fraction of their events.

LooneyLuny

Cowpoke
Hmm…I play expanded and never got that. There is the vanilla and expanded earthquake on the 3rd of summer one and intense wind storm whenever the raccoons show up but that’s all I know weather related. Do you have another mod such as Ridgeside or East Scarp? Not as much are known about those. I play them sometimes but have only seen a fraction of their events.
I don't have either of those, but maybe it's some other mod I have installed... No idea what it would be though. And I still haven't found anything caused by it. @.@ Oh well.