Allow bouquets as gifts for spouses and maybe SOs.

I understand in a gameplay sense why the bouquets can only be used for starting relationships but c'mon, not being able to gift a good ol' bouquet of flowers to someone you're already with makes no sense. It's, like, the standard (and stereotypical, yes) gift to someone you are romantically involved with.
Very good idea . But wait , if in the game was another type of flower bouquet(s) , don't you think it'll be universal gift loved by everyone ?

Very good idea . But wait , if in the game was another type of flower bouquet(s) , don't you think it'll be universal gift loved by everyone ?
Well, not really. I mean, the bouquet would still have the romantic undertones. To really work, it would be disliked by anyone you cannot start dating, (optional) loved the first time you give it to someone to start dating, and just liked by spouses. I'd say prevent from giving it everyday or up the price once married given how cheap it is, but really, if you get an NPC to marry you you should have no difficulty getting them to 14 hearts.

ISSsloth

Farmer
Well, not really. I mean, the bouquet would still have the romantic undertones. To really work, it would be disliked by anyone you cannot start dating, (optional) loved the first time you give it to someone to start dating, and just liked by spouses. I'd say prevent from giving it everyday or up the price once married given how cheap it is, but really, if you get an NPC to marry you you should have no difficulty getting them to 14 hearts.
Bouquets don't have to be romantic. I bet Evelyn would love a nice bouquet!

After consulting the wiki, I see I did not understand or remember how bouquets work. It says you can only give it to each candidate one time at 8 hearts. :frown: