Alien ship?

Rhiannon

Farmer
Ok. I give up. Send me a PM with what it is. I've been searching all over my farm, checking my animals, my cat, my family. Everything looks normal. You can use the flashy thing afterwards to wipe my memory.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Actually no foolin' it's nothing in-game that I can tell. Put another way, it has the same effect as seeing Santa on the tally screen the night of the 24th. Just a fun Easter Egg.

Christmas Egg.

Whatever.

Rhiannon

Farmer
Actually no foolin' it's nothing in-game that I can tell. Put another way, it has the same effect as seeing Santa on the tally screen the night of the 24th. Just a fun Easter Egg.
Christmas Egg.
Whatever.
Well since the Santa alert coincides with the secret Santa party, I figure there was a secret alien party? An abduction perhaps? :sick: Thanks for the clarification. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't some small creature growing in a small section of my farm that I had missed.

Lucifer

Sodbuster
It's just a rare occurrence with nothing in-game associated with it.

Nothing associated, capiche?

Ok ma'am, please look into the light...

Fifteen hundred years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat. And fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

Now, it has no effect but it does look awesome :D