After Divorce

Widget

Sodbuster
I divorced Elliot because I was also married to him on another farm and two Elliots are too much. I was gonna, first thing in the morning, rush down to the Witch's Shrine and make him forget me immediately, so I didn't have to go through any of the post-divorce unpleasantness. Sadly, I forgot that this farmer hasn't completed the Community Center yet, and therefore has no access to the Witch's Shrine! And I won't for a while; I'm missing a lot of fish for the fish tank and am only at level 3 in fishing. (I go to the traveling cart every Friday and Sunday, which is often helpful for fish, but it'll still take too long.). So, for you divorceés out there... What kind of unkind things does your ex say about you? Are other townspeople mean? I just want to know what to expect because, truthfully, I'm kind of dreading it.

Why, yes, I am way over-invested in this game, thanks for noticing!

__Fishy__

Planter
Well for starters it depends on which ex you wanna know about :P Right now I have Leah, Emily, and Shane as my ex and next it will be Alex and Sam! Generally they just don't want to talk to you but all the other townspeople are fine with it. Like for Emily, she won't talk to me bait Haley still will

Widget

Sodbuster
Well for starters it depends on which ex you wanna know about :P Right now I have Leah, Emily, and Shane as my ex and next it will be Alex and Sam! Generally they just don't want to talk to you but all the other townspeople are fine with it. Like for Emily, she won't talk to me bait Haley still will
I divorced Elliot. My daughter (who is married to Elliot on her own farm) has decided that he's going to write bitter, passive-aggressive poetry and go around town posting it on lamp poles, and then he's going to sit brooding darkly at the Stardrop making sure everyone can see how badly he's been wronged. (Obviously not, but it's fun to think about.)