Advanced Loom?

StarFarmer

Tiller
Hello there, fellow Stardew residents!

I've been loving the new 1.5 updates that came out, and really admire how much work Eric Barone has put into this game. I was looking at some of the new and more advanced machinery, and I was wondering if an Advanced Loom would be something to add in the future? It could take something like 75 or 100 fiber to make into cloth (because I always end with way more fiber than I really need). The machine or recipe could come from Emily after finishing another special orders quest for her? (I've really been enjoying all the new special orders quests, too! They're so much fun to complete!)

I also welcome the thoughts of other players who want to revise or add-on to any ideas I post on these forums!

I think that's a little pricey for a bolt of cloth (I lose a lot of fiber making the lvl 3 moist fertilizer)

However the fiber seems like you should be able to turn it into twine, rope or string as hemp and jute are common natural fibers.

It would be cool for it to fiber to get more use though.

StarFarmer

Tiller
I think that's a little pricey for a bolt of cloth (I lose a lot of fiber making the lvl 3 moist fertilizer)

However the fiber seems like you should be able to turn it into twine, rope or string as hemp and jute are common natural fibers.

It would be cool for it to fiber to get more use though.
I typically don't use fertilizer, so I didn't know about the Level 3 fertilizer. Sorry about that!