Add Winter Crops?

Vinsable

Tiller
Harvest Moon, now called Story of Seasons, has 'em. They could even be Magical Gemstones that sucks plant waste, maybe even change the soil composition (Converting the beach's sand into growable soil), that can last until next winter (suggested) for all I care.
I don't care what I can grow, as long as I can grow it & such . . .

Instead of adding winter crops, perhaps some crops can be left in the ground over winter to increase their value? In the real world, lots of greens and veggies become more sweet than bitter if they grow during the cold months. They are ready to harvest for the early days of Spring.

Cauliflower is a great example: in the game, it would make sense to plant seeds under the snow. No need to show any progress of growth. In the spring they can popout of the ground faster and be high quality.

CScout

Sodbuster
Instead of adding winter crops, perhaps some crops can be left in the ground over winter to increase their value? In the real world, lots of greens and veggies become more sweet than bitter if they grow during the cold months. They are ready to harvest for the early days of Spring.

Cauliflower is a great example: in the game, it would make sense to plant seeds under the snow. No need to show any progress of growth. In the spring they can popout of the ground faster and be high quality.
Pretty cool concept. It gives a good incentive to save seeds for the future like with stawberries.