Add replay-ability by adding high scores, (time it took to complete various challenges).

niteowl

Tiller
Every time I play this I find myself trying to complete the challenges at an earlier time. But I'd like to keep track of it. Each challenge should have an in-game date when it was completed as well as a real-life date that I played that game. Maybe other info like what map I was playing on. Most importantly, there should be a top 10 list of when, (in game), I completed ALL of them. This would keep me coming back to beat my old times.

*Catch every fish.
*Make every dish.
*Donate every artifact.
*Collect every mineral.
*Ship every item.
*Ship 300 of every crop.
*Everybody loves me.
*Make a million dollars.
*Fix community center.
*Complete Adventurer's Guild bounty list.

Possibly have it so people you play multi with can share these files so you can then have their scores in your list to try to beat.

Last edited:

niteowl

Tiller
You can keep track of it yourself
Yeah, I could keep track of a lot of things myself. Like drawing out a map and using markers to know where my character is. I could roll dice to determine luck and determine if I dug up an artifact or a lump of clay. Use a timer to let me know the day is about to end and use some beans to keep count of my money. On the other hand, I have this handy-dandy thing called a computer that's good at things like that, leaving me to enjoy the fun stuff.
I'd like to know when I come back to the game after months how I've done in the past and what I need to do to beat that. I'd like to be challenged by friend's scores. I'd like to see if beating the game in a different way increases my overall score or not.