Add more minecart

eyihsil123

Cowpoke
Add three minecarts for railroad (spa), wizard tower (the entry of secret woods) and beach. And delete earth and water obelisk. These places are in the mainland not like desert. I want to move fast earlier.

Add three minecarts for railroad (spa), wizard tower (the entry of secret woods) and beach. And delete earth and water obelisk. These places are in the mainland not like desert. I want to move fast earlier.
I don't use the two obelisks "Earth" and "Water" very often either. But I don't want them deleted.
And yes, it would be nice to have more minecart-destinations.. I could image another "Community Upgrade" for such extension.

But (in the meantime) there are also some mods to extend minecart-destinations, like this one:

MithranArkanere

Sodbuster
It would be awesome if the farm cave could be upgraded with this:

• Talk with Clint and the Dwarf after completing the Community Center to unlock minecart expansions at Robin's.
  • You'd then pay with coin iron, hardwood, and coal for each expansion.
    • I'd go with one in your farm cave, one at the train station, one in the secret woods, and one at the Mutant Bug Lair near the exit to the sewers.
  • Underground farm expansion by talking with the dwarf.
    • Talking with the dwarf and paying several gemstones will unlock ladder leading to an underground area in your farm.
    • Once undeground, mine to uncover the area under the farm, reavealing a water stream, tunnels all through the farm.
    • Craft pipe sections and attach them to an underground water stream, and create an underground irrigation system with pipe sections and sprinklers, that doesn't take farming space from the farm. Every morning the sprinklers would pop from the underground at the spots corresponding to their locations in the underground layer.
    • You would also be able to place extra casks in the underground if you place flooring first.
    • After mining the whole underground, you'd be able to get a second minecart at the bottom of the underground area.
    • You would also be able to pay Robin to add a ladder down to the underground from your cellar, connecting the cellar with the rest of the underground cavern. The cellar will always be where your farm is on the surface, so moving farmhouses on the surface would also require a clear tile for the ladder underground if you have a cellar.

It would be awesome if the farm cave could be upgraded with this:

• Talk with Clint and the Dwarf after completing the Community Center to unlock minecart expansions at Robin's.
  • You'd then pay with coin iron, hardwood, and coal for each expansion.
    • I'd go with one in your farm cave, one at the train station, one in the secret woods, and one at the Mutant Bug Lair near the exit to the sewers.
  • Underground farm expansion by talking with the dwarf.
    • Talking with the dwarf and paying several gemstones will unlock ladder leading to an underground area in your farm.
    • Once undeground, mine to uncover the area under the farm, reavealing a water stream, tunnels all through the farm.
    • Craft pipe sections and attach them to an underground water stream, and create an underground irrigation system with pipe sections and sprinklers, that doesn't take farming space from the farm. Every morning the sprinklers would pop from the underground at the spots corresponding to their locations in the underground layer.
    • You would also be able to place extra casks in the underground if you place flooring first.
    • After mining the whole underground, you'd be able to get a second minecart at the bottom of the underground area.
    • You would also be able to pay Robin to add a ladder down to the underground from your cellar, connecting the cellar with the rest of the underground cavern. The cellar will always be where your farm is on the surface, so moving farmhouses on the surface would also require a clear tile for the ladder underground if you have a cellar.
I like the ideas.
But what is underground-farming? Where does the light come from?? I just could image some big mushroom-farming.

MithranArkanere

Sodbuster
Oh, I was thinking, what if upgrading the cave and getting underground caverns allowed Krobus to move in without using up the wife slot? The dwarf could also move in if you befriended him too and you saw the event in which Krobus and the dwarf are forced by the wizard to make peace.
Korbus's room could be at the southeast corner of the Farm caverns in an area that looks like old sewers cut from the rest of the sewage system, and the second farm minecart would be neart that spot. While the dwarf could get a room on the north side of the caverns near the stairs leading down from the farm cave, all the way on the other side of the caverns, because they would still give each other a wide berth.