Solved Achievement Help/Mod Messup

sadmodperson

Newcomer
So, for about 2 weeks I was running Stardew through smapi and I didn't realize this wouldn't allow me to get the steam achievements. While doing this I completed the museum and wondered why it wasn't showing up on steam. So I did figure out how to run the mod through steam by putting in that lauch option under properties that smapi gave me when I ran the installer. So, now I can run the game through steam and get the achievements, great. But still, the museum achievement still hasn't shown up on steam. Am I going to have to go back in time to before I got that achievement somehow, would that even work? Am I going to have to replay it on a different file? Or is there another way to get steam to recognize my greatness?

MouseyPounds

Sodbuster
Since you now have SMAPI launching through Steam, you can use a debug command to trigger the missed achievement. Try typing the following in the SMAPI console the next time you launch your game: debug achieve 5

sadmodperson

Newcomer
Thank you so much it worked!! After so much time playing this game, this was the achievement I was most looking forward to getting, thank you so much!

sadmodperson

Newcomer
Since you now have SMAPI launching through Steam, you can use a debug command to trigger the missed achievement. Try typing the following in the SMAPI console the next time you launch your game: debug achieve 5
I finished the game, but realized that I had long since achieved "legend" but hadn't gotten credit for that one either. What's the achievement code for that one? Thank you!